Saturday 29 May 2021

Beyond and Yonder

If there is something I want to say,
I will write it better,
Especially when combined with the drowsiness and the exhilarating feeling of an insomniac occupying me. 
I am better than myself when I let go of the conscious. My soul must be really frustrated for I never let it do anything of its own? 
Will I know the right time to set it free? 
Or will it leave me alone and fly away?
If my soul is reading this, I want you to know that I want to fly with you.
We can leave all the worries behind
And fly over the sea and the mountains,
Until we ache in our very soul.
And then, like the sunset,
We can rest for the day,
Sleep well and wake up to a 
Happy Morning.

Are you hearing soul?

Let me know if you like to wander,
For I am ready to go beyond and yonder.
And I will widen our path and fly
Leaving behind everything that is sly.
Let us spread out wings,
Live the life of the kings.
Smell the deep blue ocean and smile
I so want to, because it has been a while!
Let me calm myself, by looking at the rain
I want to be an amnesiac about my pain
Will you join me in this clueless way?
Let us be together, come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment