Saturday 29 May 2021

Farewell, My Gloomy heart!

Farewell my gloomy heart,

The last day of wallowing in pity was yesterday,
For, I am a bird, flying in the vast sky today.
Cries, sufferings and miseries,
I am going to bury them in the seas.

Can you hear my voice?
They are screaming aloud looking at my poise.
What a breath of fresh air!
I would give it to you, only if I can share!

I can hear you beating fast, my dear heart,
Don't worry, I am off to a great start. 
The path I am taking is unknown to me,
Hurdles and burrows on the way, let them be!

For, I don't care anymore, 
My body and mind are so sore,
From heeding to you, dear heart.
So, now, we will live happily, apart.

But, can you promise me a place?
In your darkest corner, I ask for a space. 
To wipe my tears away at peace, 
If this new plan of mine decides to cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment